How can I use turmeric?
Turmeric powder comes from the rhizome of the flowering plant, Curcuma longa. It has been used in Indian/Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years and is known for its many medicinal qualities.
Best ways to use your turmeric:
- 5-10g per day
- Make golden turmeric paste
- Try a delicious turmeric latte
- Blend into juices and smoothies
- Mix into porridge
- Add to sauces, marinades, curries and salad dressings
- Use in sweet and savoury cooking
- Goes well with ginger, cinnamon, black pepper cardamom, cumin, coriander and many more