- Organic Holy Basil (Krishna Tulsi) Tea Leaves from our new range of Ayurvedic medicinal herbs
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Heat-sealed in an eco-friendly, foil-lined, resealable pouch to Stay Fresh for longer
- Pouch made from renewable resources
- Food Specifications: Organic, vegetarian, vegan, GMO-free, gluten free, dairy free, wheat free, sugar-free
- Save 10% when you buy 2 products or more or 15% when you buy 4 items or more
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Holy basil is considered a sacred plant and is often found around Hindu shrines. The Hindu name for holy basil, tulsi, means "the incomparable one". Along with several other Ayurvedic herbs, it is classified as an adaptogen, meaning it can help your body manage stress and improve overall well-being.
Use to make ORGANIC TULsi tea
1) Warm (but not boil) some water and pour into a teapot.
2) Add approx 1 tablespoon of organic holy basil tea leaves for each cup of water. Seep for 5-10 minutes
3) Strain the tea into a mug and enjoy!
100% Organic Holy Basil Tea Leaves (Krishna Tulsi)
Stay Fresh Organics and this product are certified organic by the Soil Association.