- Organic Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) from our range of Ayurvedic medicinal herbs
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Heat-sealed in an eco-friendly, foil-lined, resealable pouch to Stay Fresh for longer
- Pouch made from renewable resources
- Food Specifications: Organic, vegetarian, vegan, GMO-free, gluten free, dairy free, wheat free, sugar-free
- Save 10% when you buy 2 products or more or 15% when you buy 4 items or more
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Ashwagandha has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. The use of Ashwagandha for so many centuries has aroused the curiosity of modern medical science leading to an interest in investigating the medicinal properties of the plant. There are roughly around 200 studies on ashwagandha, which suggest its medicinal properties are not just anecdotal. Read more in the Stay Fresh Blog.
ASHWAGANDHA THE ADAPTOGEN
Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, which means it can help with stress, anxiety and the pressures of modern life. In fact, Ashwagandha is Sanskrit for "smell of the horse," which refers to both its unique smell and ability to increase strength. In Ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha is considered a Rasayana - meaning it can maintain youth, both mentally and physically.
HOW TO USE
Start with a small amount - approximately ¼ teaspoons and gradually build up to 1- 2 teaspoons a day
ORGANIC for a better world
Stay Fresh Organics and this product are certified organic by the Soil Association. We only sell organic food and believe in the importance of organic farming for the best nutrition possible, pollution reduction, wildlife/soil preservation and a better world for generations to come.
100% Organic Ashwagandha Powder
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100G
Energy 277kCal, protein 3.7g, fat 0.3 g carbohydrates 46.9g, Sodium 0.2g