- Organic Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) from our range of Ayurvedic herbs
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Heat-sealed in an eco-friendly, foil-lined, resealable pouch to Stay Fresh for longer
- Pouch made from renewable resources
- Food Specifications: Organic, vegetarian, vegan, GMO-free, gluten free, dairy free, wheat free
- Does not contain any additives such as sugars, acids, colorants, or preservatives. Non-irradiated to maintain nutritional integrity
- Save 10% when you buy 2 products or more or 15% when you buy 4 items or more
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Ashwagandha has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. The use of Ashwagandha for so many centuries has aroused the curiosity of modern medical science leading to an interest in investigating the medicinal properties of the plant. There are roughly around 200 studies on ashwagandha, which suggest its medicinal properties are not just anecdotal.
Read more in the Stay Fresh Blog and see the recipe for ashwagandha latte.
HOW TO USE
Start with a small amount - approximately ¼ teaspoon and gradually build up to 1- 2 teaspoons a day
ORGANIC for a better world
Stay Fresh Organics and this product are certified organic by the Soil Association. We only sell organic food and believe in the importance of organic farming for the best nutrition possible, pollution reduction, wildlife/soil preservation and a better world for generations to come.
100% Organic Ashwagandha Powder
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100G
Energy 277kCal, protein 3.7g, fat 0.3 g carbohydrates 46.9g, Sodium 0.2g