- Research shows cumin can help with weight loss
- Traditionally used as a digestive aid, but also as a key component in Indian and Spanish cooking
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Heat-sealed in an eco-friendly, foil-lined, resealable pouch to Stay Fresh for longer
- Pouch made from renewable resources
- Food Specifications: Organic, vegetarian, vegan, GMO-free, gluten free, dairy free, wheat free, sugar-free
- Save 10% when you buy 2 products or more or 15% when you buy 4 items or more
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Strong, incredibly pure - perfect for medicinal use and cooking. Grown on an organic farm in India, which offers the perfect tropical, hot and humid climate that cumin thrives in. Like most spices, cumin has been much valued throughout history - in the Middle Ages it was believed to promote love and fidelity, so guests carried it at weddings. It has many health benefits and research suggests it can even aid weight loss.
ORGANIC FOR A BETTER WORLD
Stay Fresh Organics and this product are certified organic by the Soil Association. We only sell organic food and believe in the importance of organic farming for the best nutrition possible, pollution reduction, wildlife/soil preservation and a better world for generations to come.
Stay Fresh Organics and this product are certified organic by the Soil Association.
100% organic whole cumin seeds.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES per 100g
Energy 375 kCal, protein 17.8g, fat 22.27g carbohydrates 44.24g, dietary fibre 10.5g