- According to ancient health system Ayurveda, fennel is extremely good for digestion and has strong medicinal qualities
- Heat-sealed in an eco-friendly, foil lined, resealable pouch to Stay Fresh for longer
- Organic, vegetarian, vegan, GMO free, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, sugar free, non-irradiated
- Save 10% when you buy 2 products or more or 15% when you buy 4 items or more
About the product
StayFreshOrganics’ organic fennel seeds have an uplifting, warming aroma with a sweet, slightly aniseed taste. An essential ingredient in European, particularly Mediterranean cuisine, they are often to used to flavour meat, fish and vegetable dishes.
They can be ground and added to sauces, soups, curries, breads and desserts. The list is endless! They can also be chewed as a breath freshener and used to aid digestion.
ORGANIC FENNEL TEA
Make a refreshing and organic fennel tea:
1) Pour hot but not boiling water into a teapot. Boiling water will kill the nutrients in the fennel seeds
2) Add 1/2 a teaspoon of ground fennel seeds for each cup of water then allow it to seep for 10-15 minutes
3) Strain the tea into a mug and add honey/lemon as desired
4) Drink whenever but after a meal if to aid digestion
StayFreshOrganics and this product are certified organic by the Soil Association.
100% organic whole fennel seeds
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER 100G
Energy 345 kCal, Protein 15.80g, Fat 14.87g Carbohydrates 52.29g, Dietary Fibre 39.8g