- Certified organic by Soil Association
- Black pepper is often considered the "king of spices"
- Known to help absorption of other foods such as turmeric
- Add to turmeric powder to make golden paste
- Heat sealed in an eco-friendly, foil lined, resealable pouch to Stay Fresh for longer
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Organic, vegetarian, vegan, GMO free, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free
- Does not contain any additives such as sugars, acids, colorants, or preservatives. Non-irradiated to maintain nutritional integrity
- Save 10% when you buy 2 products or more or 15% when you buy 4 items or more
ORGANIC For a better world
Stay Fresh Organics and this product are certified organic by the Soil Association. We only sell organic food and believe in the importance of organic farming for the best nutrition possible, pollution reduction, wildlife/soil preservation and a better world for generations to come.
100% organic whole black peppercorns
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER 100G
Energy 255Kcal, carbohydrates 64.81g, protein 10.95g, fat 3.26g, cholesterol 0mg, fibre 26.5g.