- Cumin is considered to be a good source of iron, manganese and many other vitamins and minerals
- Research shows cumin can help with weight loss
- Heat sealed in an eco-friendly, foil lined, resealable pouch to Stay Fresh for longer
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Organic, vegetarian, vegan, GMO free, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, sugar free, non-irradiated
- Save 10% when you buy 2 products or more or 15% when you buy 4 items or more
Stay Fresh Organics' cumin powder is grown on an organic farm in Turkey, which offers the perfect tropical, hot and humid climate that cumin thrives in. Once the cumin seeds are harvested, they are cracked open and ground to make a rich, strong powder. The cumin powder is then packed into our resealable packaging to Stay Fresh for longer. Our packing environment is SALSA certified to meet the highest hygiene standards.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Has a sharp but warm and earthy flavour. Like most spices, cumin has a long and interesting history that goes back centuries; Egyptians were known to use it 5000 years ago. In the middle ages it was thought to promote love and fidelity, so guests carried it at weddings. It can also be used for its medicinal qualities.
ORGANIC For a better world
Stay Fresh Organics and this product are certified organic by the Soil Association. We only sell organic food and believe in the importance of organic farming for the best nutrition possible, pollution reduction, wildlife/soil preservation and a better world for generations to come.
100% organic ground cumin powder
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER 100G
Energy 375Kcal, carbohydrates 44.24g, protein 17.8g, fat 22.27g, cholesterol 0mg, fibre 10.5g